Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, May 2, 2009

More Girly Quotes...

"I am 99 cents. You can buy me." Noelle

"Mommy, I dreamed I was me, and I was a really big girl, and I was driving the van." Noelle

"Do you know what else I dreamed? I dreamed I was playing baseball with Joesph" Noelle, speaking of her first crush in pre-school.

"Do you know what YOU get??!? You KNOW what is going to happen.... You get, A Kiss!" Noelle

"But I want TRUE LOVES Kiss!" Jolie

"Are we going to create the gravy?" Jolie, on our way to decorate my fathers grave.

"Sharing a room with an adult is a fine idea..." Noelle

"Mommy, I have no idea what you are talking about." Noelle

And this is something I will never forget, because, I know it is a foreshadowing of things to come... Noelle was playing in the living room, which is really a very small room. Here is what she said..."Mommy, do you know what this is?" She pointed to the rug and traced it in the air with her fingers... "This is a very small stage... But do you know what I want Mama?... I want a VERY BIG STAGE!" She was not kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment