Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

More Girly Quotes!!!


Noelle - "Mom can I look at your belly again??? I wish I was small enough to get back inside there... Mom, do they have vegetables in there in your belly???"

Noelle - "Is Daddy going fishing in the woods....? (ME) "No Noelle, you don't fish in the woods..." Oh! That's right Mom, you hunt for turkey's in the woods.... I am really going to have to get me some pink hunting clothes. And I need a pink gun, with brown polka dots, and then I can shoot those turkey's too. And I would, I would shoot them."

Jolie - "Can you open this movie so Noelle can get inside of it?"

My favorite, this is the best idea ever... (Me)as we are trying to get Noelle, who is unwilling to leave my sister's house, to get into the car... "Noelle, lets go, we have to go home. We have things to do and Aunt Carissa has things to do too." Noelle - "MOM! I have a great idea, Why don't we have Aunt Carissa, and Nana and Patrick come over to our house and then let's have a THINGS TO DO PARTY! We can all do things together!!!!"

Jolie - "You'll see Chester again one day when Jesus comes back Mom, don't be sad..." (I have not discussed the theological implications of animals returning to the earth like Christians are supposed to yet.... I think I will eave it alone for now, it's just too cute.)

Noelle - "DO NOT say stomach! DO NOT EVER SAY THAT AGAIN!!!" She just hates the word so bad, we only say Tummy. No, I have no idea why.

2 comments:

  1. Jennifer, they are too cute! What blessings and gifts you have received!

    I like the To Do Things Party too. It would make the time go by faster.

    And come to think of it, stomach is not a pretty word. We say tummy too, but I have not thought about why.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mama Hen. I think Abbey and Noelle would make the best of friends. :)

    ReplyDelete