Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

For Noelle and Jolie



For Noelle and Jolie Bear

Hold On -

I clutch your hand
And you are unsure.
You want to hold on,
You want to let go.

I clutch your hand
And I am unsure.
If I let you go
Will you need my hand
To guide you again?

If I let you go-
Will you try?
Will you fly?
I see your eyes
they are curious,
but I know this world
So, I am unsure.

What if I let you go
And you didn't look back.
Your confidence would be my victory
And my defeat.
Could I let go of your hand?
I am unsure.

So for now
Until we are both brave
We can just hold on.

Don't grow up too fast little ones. Mommy loves you. 4-27-10

3 comments:

  1. Awesome Poem!!!! I glad your posting again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer-they are so precious. Oh.my.goodness. How blessed you are with these two precious girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I do love those girls. :)

    ReplyDelete