Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Funny Quotes.... From the Girls


Noelle... "Mommy, I need to check out your blog." 4-3-09

Jolie..."Can I watch 'friend in me' and sing in my 'friend in me' microphone" which all means Toy Story... 4-5-09

Noelle..."Mommy, could you please help me put up all my clothes and help me make my bed so I can have a clean room?" 4-3-09

Noelle... speaking to me "Mommy, I think you are the most beuatuflist Mommy in the whole world, and I love you being my mom." 4-4-09

Jolie..."Mommy, I needa hold ju" and as she rubs my nose with her nose "Snuggle, Snuggle, Snuggle!" everyday!!!

Noelle..."Mommy, what do teenagers do???" 4-4-09
and a follow to that question, "Mommy, I need to be a teenager, because I need to talk to people." 4-5-09

Jolie... "LOOK! MOM! I a beautufwl pwincess!" in her Cinderella dress 4-2-09

No comments:

Post a Comment