Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, April 23, 2009

"Hello, This is Noelle, How can I help you?"


Noelle has been learning how to answer the phone. It has been a source of laughter for us... Here are a few funny quotes of note.

1- "Ok everybody, Be quiet, I need to call someone" Noelle

2- "Hello, this is Noelle... How can I help you?" Noelle as she answers the phone.

3- "I like to talk on the phone.... I need to talk on the phone all the time..." Noelle

4- Me... "Noelle, What is your favorite thing in the whole world Noelle?" Noelle, "Umm, talking on the phone, at home, all the time..."

5- Noelle, "MOMMY.... "I keep standing here looking at the phone, but it won't ring!"

6- Noelle, "Mommy, Can you call someone and tell them to call me on MY phone...?"

7- Once I heard Noelle tell someone this when I was in my room and she answered the phone... "No. I am sorry, my mom can not come to the phone. She is at the movies."

8- "Mommy, it's YOUR mom, again!"


I am thinking that Noelle will be so happy one day when she gets her own cell phone. We will definitely have to get a prepaid phone for her. However, I fear, Jolie is gaining much ground for the "MOST TALKATIVE" award in our home.
What is Chad going to do???

No comments:

Post a Comment